Subject Areas on Research
- Cryptococcus deuterogattii VGIIa Infection Associated with Travel to the Pacific Northwest Outbreak Region in an Anti-Granulocyte-Macrophage Colony-Stimulating Factor Autoantibody-Positive Patient in the United States.
- Factors That Mattered in Helping Travelers From Countries With Ebola Outbreaks Participate in Post-Arrival Monitoring During the 2014-2016 Ebola Epidemic.
- Hospice Employees' Perceptions of Their Work Environment: A Focus Group Perspective.
- Japanese Encephalitis Vaccine: Recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices.
- The impact of super-spreader cities, highways, and intensive care availability in the early stages of the COVID-19 epidemic in Brazil.
- Use of a rapid electronic survey methodology to estimate blood donors' potential exposure to emerging infectious diseases: Application of a statistically representative sampling methodology to assess risk in US blood centers.