Subject Areas on Research
- Acidic stress promotes a glioma stem cell phenotype.
- Characterization of the neural stem cell gene regulatory network identifies OLIG2 as a multifunctional regulator of self-renewal.
- Mutant IDH1 Disrupts the Mouse Subventricular Zone and Alters Brain Tumor Progression.
- Nonreceptor tyrosine kinase BMX maintains self-renewal and tumorigenic potential of glioblastoma stem cells by activating STAT3.
- Sonic hedgehog pathway activation is induced by acute brain injury and regulated by injury-related inflammation.