Subject Areas on Research
- Chaperoning epigenetics: FKBP51 decreases the activity of DNMT1 and mediates epigenetic effects of the antidepressant paroxetine.
- Cutting edge: TGF-beta-induced expression of Foxp3 in T cells is mediated through inactivation of ERK.
- Genetic variants in RORA and DNMT1 associated with cutaneous melanoma survival.
- Genetic variation in the one-carbon transfer pathway and ovarian cancer risk.
- Postnatal epigenetic regulation of intestinal stem cells requires DNA methylation and is guided by the microbiome.