subject area of
- A new species of Propliopithecus from the Fayum, Egypt.
- Basal anthropoids from Egypt and the antiquity of Africa's higher primate radiation.
- Craniodental morphology and systematics of a new family of hystricognathous rodents (Gaudeamuridae) from the late eocene and early oligocene of Egypt.
- Dental microwear and microstructure in early oligocene primates from the Fayum, Egypt: implications for diet.
- Skulls and anterior teeth of Catopithecus (primates:Anthropoidea) from the Eocene and anthropoid origins.
- The History of Wound Healing.
- Vascular medicine and surgery in ancient Egypt.