Subject Areas on Research
- Analysis of the gene coding for the BRCA2-interacting protein PALB2 in hereditary prostate cancer.
- Association of germline rare pathogenic mutations in guideline-recommended genes with prostate cancer progression: A meta-analysis.
- Germline genetic variants in men with prostate cancer and one or more additional cancers.
- Initial testing (stage 1) of the PARP inhibitor BMN 673 by the pediatric preclinical testing program: PALB2 mutation predicts exceptional in vivo response to BMN 673.
- PALB2, CHEK2 and ATM rare variants and cancer risk: data from COGS.
- Population-based targeted sequencing of 54 candidate genes identifies PALB2 as a susceptibility gene for high-grade serous ovarian cancer.