Subject Areas on Research
- Hepatic FOXO1 Target Genes Are Co-regulated by Thyroid Hormone via RICTOR Protein Deacetylation and MTORC2-AKT Protein Inhibition.
- Receptor-recognized α₂-macroglobulin binds to cell surface-associated GRP78 and activates mTORC1 and mTORC2 signaling in prostate cancer cells.
- UVB-induced inactivation of manganese-containing superoxide dismutase promotes mitophagy via ROS-mediated mTORC2 pathway activation.
- Upregulation of mTORC2 activation by the selective agonist of EPAC, 8-CPT-2Me-cAMP, in prostate cancer cells: assembly of a multiprotein signaling complex.
- mTORC2 in Thymic Epithelial Cells Controls Thymopoiesis and T Cell Development.