Subject Areas on Research
- BLM-DNA2-RPA-MRN and EXO1-BLM-RPA-MRN constitute two DNA end resection machineries for human DNA break repair.
- Distinct functions of Nijmegen breakage syndrome in ataxia telangiectasia mutated-dependent responses to DNA damage.
- MRE11-deficiency associated with improved long-term disease free survival and overall survival in a subset of stage III colon cancer patients in randomized CALGB 89803 trial.
- Nucleolin mediates nucleosome disruption critical for DNA double-strand break repair.
- Rad17 recruits the MRE11-RAD50-NBS1 complex to regulate the cellular response to DNA double-strand breaks.
- Suppression of DNA-damage checkpoint signaling by Rsk-mediated phosphorylation of Mre11.
- The Rad50S allele promotes ATM-dependent DNA damage responses and suppresses ATM deficiency: implications for the Mre11 complex as a DNA damage sensor.
- p53: a two-faced cancer gene.