Subject Areas on Research
- An examination of sex differences on neurocognitive functioning and behavior problems in maltreated youth.
- Brief Report: Executive Function as a Predictor of Academic Achievement in School-Aged Children with ASD.
- Genetics and Crime: Integrating New Genomic Discoveries Into Psychological Research About Antisocial Behavior.
- Impact of North Carolina's Early Childhood Programs and Policies on Educational Outcomes in Elementary School.
- The joint impact of cognitive performance in adolescence and familial cognitive aptitude on risk for major psychiatric disorders: a delineation of four potential pathways to illness.