Subject Areas on Research
- Biomarker bonanza?
- Combination of Rad001 (everolimus) and propachlor synergistically induces apoptosis through enhanced autophagy in prostate cancer cells.
- Does ranolazine have a place in the treatment of acute coronary syndromes?
- Extended-release ranolazine: critical evaluation of its use in stable angina.
- Involvement of Transient Receptor Potential Cation Channel Member A1 activation in the irritation and pain response elicited by skin-lightening reagent hydroquinone.
- Metabolic efficiency with ranolazine for less ischemia in non-ST elevation acute coronary syndromes (MERLIN TIMI-36) study.
- Mitochondrial protein adducts formation and mitochondrial dysfunction during N-acetyl-m-aminophenol (AMAP)-induced hepatotoxicity in primary human hepatocytes.
- Opposing effects of cancer-type-specific SPOP mutants on BET protein degradation and sensitivity to BET inhibitors.
- Ranolazine-related dyspnea on exertion.
- Report from the 100th Cardiovascular and Renal Drugs Advisory Committee meeting: US Food and Drug Administration: December 8-9, 2003 Gaithersburg, MD.
- TRPA1 and CGRP antagonists counteract vesicant-induced skin injury and inflammation.
- Use of ranolazine in patients with incomplete revascularization after percutaneous coronary intervention: design and rationale of the Ranolazine for Incomplete Vessel Revascularization Post-Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (RIVER-PCI) trial.