Subject Areas on Research
- Acetate metabolism and aging: An emerging connection.
- Altered skeletal muscle metabolic pathways, age, systemic inflammation, and low cardiorespiratory fitness associate with improvements in disease activity following high-intensity interval training in persons with rheumatoid arthritis.
- Antihyperlipidemic activity of amine cyanoboranes, amine carboxyboranes, and related compounds.
- Biochemistry. A glucose-to-gene link.
- Nucleus-Translocated ACSS2 Promotes Gene Transcription for Lysosomal Biogenesis and Autophagy.
- SIRT1 and SIRT3 deacetylate homologous substrates: AceCS1,2 and HMGCS1,2.