Subject Areas on Research
- Accessing long-lived disconnected spin-1/2 eigenstates through spins > 1/2.
- Antigens from synthetic and natural estrogens: formation by conjugation with protein through a thiopropionic acid link.
- Copper-catalyzed cyclization of steroidal acylaminoacetylenes: syntheses of novel 11beta-aryl-17,17- spiro[(4'H,5'-methylene)oxazol]-substituted steroids.
- Distribution and uptake of helium, carbon monoxide, and acetylene in the lungs during high frequency oscillatory ventilation.
- N2 fixation estimates in real-time by cavity ring-down laser absorption spectroscopy
- Normal values for single exhalation diffusing capacity and pulmonary capillary blood flow in sitting, supine positions, and during mild exercise.
- Rest and exercise cardiac output and diffusing capacity assessed by a single slow exhalation of methane, acetylene, and carbon monoxide.
- Species-specific and inhibitor-dependent conformations of LpxC: implications for antibiotic design.
- Storage of hydrogen spin polarization in long-lived 13C2 singlet order and implications for hyperpolarized magnetic resonance imaging.
- Structure of the deacetylase LpxC bound to the antibiotic CHIR-090: Time-dependent inhibition and specificity in ligand binding.