Subject Areas on Research
- Biosynthesis of undecaprenyl phosphate-galactosamine and undecaprenyl phosphate-glucose in Francisella novicida.
- Identification of undecaprenyl phosphate-beta-D-galactosamine in Francisella novicida and its function in lipid A modification.
- Metabolic cross-talk allows labeling of O-linked beta-N-acetylglucosamine-modified proteins via the N-acetylgalactosamine salvage pathway.
- Reactivity of avian RNA tumor viruses with lectins.
- Unexpected anti-alpha GalNAc antibodies in alpha-galactosyl transferase-deficient mice: complex relationship between genotype and the natural antibody repertoire.