Subject Areas on Research
- Alkali action on the urinary crystallization of calcium salts: contrasting responses to sodium citrate and potassium citrate.
- Arthrogryposis, renal tubular acidosis and cholestasis syndrome: spectrum of the clinical manifestations.
- Evaluating a critically ill patient with metabolic acidosis: the ifosfamide paradigm.
- Hypercalciuria and altered intestinal calcium absorption occurring independently of vitamin D in incomplete distal renal tubular acidosis.
- Pediatric urolithiasis.
- Prevention of recurrent calcium stone formation with potassium citrate therapy in patients with distal renal tubular acidosis.
- Renal Tubular Acidosis.
- Role of stone analysis in metabolic evaluation and medical treatment of nephrolithiasis.
- Symposium on renal lithiasis. The challenge of calculi in children.
- The renal excretion of hydrogen ion in renal tubular acidosis. I. quantitative assessment of the response to ammonium chloride as an acid load.
- The renal excretion of hydrogen ion in renal tubular acidosis. II. Quantitative response to the carbonic anhydrase inhibitor, acetazolamide.
Keywords of People