Subject Areas on Research
- Brainstem bilirubin toxicity in the newborn primate may be promoted and reversed by modulating PCO2.
- Comparison of [125I]HIPDm and [125I]iodoantipyrine in quantifying regional cerebral blood flow in rats.
- Comparison of various hemoglobin polyoxyethylene conjugate solutions as resuscitative fluids after hemorrhagic shock.
- Disorders of acid-base relationships in the cerebrospinal fluid: a review.
- Near-infrared optical responses in feline brain and skeletal muscle tissues during respiratory acid-base imbalance.
- Re-evaluation of acid-base prediction rules in patients with chronic respiratory acidosis.
- Skeletal muscle oxygen availability during respiratory acid-base disturbances in cats.