Subject Areas on Research
- Decontamination of targeted pathogens from patient rooms using an automated ultraviolet-C-emitting device.
- Enhanced disinfection leads to reduction of microbial contamination and a decrease in patient colonization and infection.
- Informing Antibiotic Treatment Decisions: Evaluating Rapid Molecular Diagnostics To Identify Susceptibility and Resistance to Carbapenems against Acinetobacter spp. in PRIMERS III.
- Multicenter studies of tigecycline disk diffusion susceptibility results for Acinetobacter spp.
- Nosocomial acinetobacter meningitis secondary to invasive procedures: report of 25 cases and review.
- The contribution of leukocytes and bacteria to the low pH of empyema fluid.
- Tigecycline disk diffusion breakpoints of Acinetobacter spp.: a clinical point of view.