Subject Areas on Research
- Chronic underactivity of medial frontal cortical beta2-containing nicotinic receptors increases clozapine-induced working memory impairment in female rats.
- Dorsal hippocampal alpha7 and alpha4beta2 nicotinic receptors and memory.
- Effects of sazetidine-A, a selective α4β2* nicotinic receptor desensitizing agent, on body temperature regulation in mice and rats.
- Improvement of attentional function with antagonism of nicotinic receptors in female rats.
- Nicotinic antagonist administration into the ventral hippocampus and spatial working memory in rats.
- Nicotinic antagonist effects in the mediodorsal thalamic nucleus: regional heterogeneity of nicotinic receptor involvement in cognitive function.
- Nicotinic mechanisms of memory: effects of acute local DHbetaE and MLA infusions in the basolateral amygdala.
- The role of alpha7 and alpha4beta2 nicotinic receptors in the nicotine-induced anxiolytic effect in zebrafish.
- Use of bulleyaconitine A as an adjuvant for prolonged cutaneous analgesia in the rat.
- Ventral hippocampal alpha 7 nicotinic receptor blockade and chronic nicotine effects on memory performance in the radial-arm maze.
- Ventral hippocampal alpha7 and alpha4beta2 nicotinic receptor blockade and clozapine effects on memory in female rats.
- [A case of acute poisoning from aconitine with cardiac rhythm disorders].
- alpha7 Nicotinic acetylcholine receptors and temporal memory: synergistic effects of combining prenatal choline and nicotine on reinforcement-induced resetting of an interval clock.