Subject Areas on Research
- Assessment of acute otitis externa and otitis media with effusion performance measures in otolaryngology practices.
- Effects of ear canal pressure on threshold and growth of the acoustic reflex.
- Hearing sensitivity and measurements of middle ear and eustachian tube function after maxillary osteotomy with advancement surgery.
- Latent class analysis: an illustrative application for education in the assessment of resident otoscopic skills.
- Pediatric residents' clinical diagnostic accuracy of otitis media.
- Sound induced vertigo: superior canal dehiscence resulting from blast exposure.
- Tympanostomy tube outcomes in children at-risk and not at-risk for developmental delays.