Subject Areas on Research
- Comparison of acridine orange and Gram stains for detection of microorganisms in cerebrospinal fluid and other clinical specimens.
- Comparison of acridine orange, methylene blue, and Gram stains for blood cultures.
- Microbial biofilms in the gut: visualization by electron microscopy and by acridine orange staining.
- Recent and innovative methods for detection of bacteremia and fungemia.
- Subcultures of BACTEC-positive but gram or acridine orange stain-negative NR 6A and 7A blood culture bottles are unnecessary.
- Transfer of molecules from glia to axon in the squid may be mediated by glial vesicles.