Subject Areas on Research
- Differential regulation of c-jun and CREB by acrolein and 4-hydroxynonenal.
- Distribution and function of the hydrogen sulfide-sensitive TRPA1 ion channel in rat urinary bladder.
- Evidence for a role of chloroethylaziridine in the cytotoxicity of cyclophosphamide.
- How irritating: the role of TRPA1 in sensing cigarette smoke and aerogenic oxidants in the airways.
- Longitudinal stability in cigarette smokers of urinary biomarkers of exposure to the toxicants acrylonitrile and acrolein.
- Menthol attenuates respiratory irritation and elevates blood cotinine in cigarette smoke exposed mice.
- Menthol attenuates respiratory irritation responses to multiple cigarette smoke irritants.
- Optimizing a dansylhydrazine (DNSH) based method for measuring airborne acrolein and other unsaturated carbonyls.
- Oxidative damage is a potential cause of cone cell death in retinitis pigmentosa.
- Spermine dialdehyde, a novel ex vivo purging agent for both allogenic and autologous bone marrow transplantations.
- TRPA1 mediates the inflammatory actions of environmental irritants and proalgesic agents.
- TRPA1: Acrolein meets its target.
- Upper respiratory tract surface areas and volumes of laboratory animals and humans: considerations for dosimetry models.
Keywords of People