Subject Areas on Research
- Acromegaly and Cushing's syndrome associated with a foregut carcinoid tumor.
- Calcium metabolism in acromegaly.
- Characterization of transsphenoidal complications in patients with acromegaly: an analysis of inpatient data in the United States from 2002 to 2010.
- Efficacy and safety of CyberKnife radiosurgery for acromegaly.
- Large pituitary gland with an expanding lesion in the context of neurofibromatosis 1.
- Marie's disease.
- Regulation of GH secretion in acromegaly: reproducibility of daily GH profiles and attenuated negative feedback by IGF-I.