Subject Areas on Research
- A biomechanical comparison of suture constructs used for coracoclavicular fixation.
- Acromial arch shape: assessment with MR imaging.
- Acromioclavicular joint pain in patients with adhesive capsulitis: a prospective outcome study.
- Arthroscopic subacromial decompression: results in advanced impingement syndrome.
- Increased T2 signal intensity in the distal clavicle: incidence and clinical implications.
- Intra- and interobserver agreement in the classification and treatment of distal third clavicle fractures.
- The cortical ring sign: a reliable radiographic landmark for percutaneous coracoclavicular fixation.
- The relationship of age, gender, and degenerative changes observed on radiographs of the shoulder in asymptomatic individuals.