Subject Areas on Research
- Acromial arch shape: assessment with MR imaging.
- Acromial morphotype in the young asymptomatic athletic shoulder.
- Arthroscopic subacromial decompression: results in advanced impingement syndrome.
- Effect of Swim Training on the Physical Characteristics of Competitive Adolescent Swimmers.
- Impingement syndrome.
- Radiographic findings associated with symptomatic rotator cuff tears.
- Reliability of radiographic assessment of acromial morphology.
- Shoulder injuries during alpine skiing.