Subject Areas on Research
- A lost contact lens and Actinomyces colonization in an asymptomatic patient.
- A young male with history of alcohol abuse with opacified left hemithorax and massive hemoptysis.
- Eubacterium nodatum mimics Actinomyces in intrauterine device-associated infections and other settings within the female genital tract.
- Isolation and characterization of a 180-kiloDalton salivary glycoprotein which mediates the attachment of Actinomyces naeslundii to human buccal epithelial cells.
- Primary actinomycosis of an extremity: a case report and review.
- Tinctorial and morphologic properties distinguishing actinomycosis and nocardiosis.