Subject Areas on Research
- Antibiotic and antimalarial quinones from fungus-growing ant-associated Pseudonocardia sp.
- Caenorhabditis elegans as a host for the study of host-pathogen interactions.
- Identification of the Whipple's disease bacillus.
- Letter: Antitumor agents. XIII. Isolation and absolute configuration of carminomycin I from Streptosporangium sp.
- Molecular epidemiologic evaluation of endocarditis due to Oerskovia turbata and CDC group A-3 associated with contaminated homograft valves.
- Posttraumatic endophthalmitis due to CDC coryneform group A-3 bacteria.
- Tropheryma whippelii DNA is rare in the intestinal mucosa of patients without other evidence of Whipple disease.