Subject Areas on Research
- Case 9-1989: AIDS and a cavitary pulmonary lesion.
- Diagnosing Rhodococcus equi infections in a setting where tuberculosis is highly endemic: a double challenge.
- Nitric oxide-mediated intracellular growth restriction of pathogenic Rhodococcus equi can be prevented by iron.
- Posttraumatic endophthalmitis due to CDC coryneform group A-3 bacteria.
- Rhodococcus equi causing human pulmonary infection: review of 29 cases.
- Rhodococcus equi endocarditis in immunocompetent hosts: report of the first two cases.
- Tropheryma whippelii DNA is rare in the intestinal mucosa of patients without other evidence of Whipple disease.