Subject Areas on Research
- Biological rhythm disturbance in depression: temporal coherence of ultradian sleep EEG rhythms.
- Daily activity and light exposure levels for five species of lemurs at the Duke Lemur Center.
- Development of behaviors in preterm infants: relation to sleeping and waking.
- Digital period analysis of sleep EEG in depression.
- Neural ensemble coding of satiety states.
- Role of gonadotropin-releasing hormone pulse frequency in differential regulation of gonadotropins in the gilt.
- Ultradian rhythms and temporal coherence in sleep EEG in depressed children and adolescents.