Subject Areas on Research
- Cyclicity of neonatal sleep behaviors at 25 to 30 weeks' postconceptional age.
- Daily activities and sleep quality in college students.
- Daily activity and light exposure levels for five species of lemurs at the Duke Lemur Center.
- Development of behaviors in preterm infants: relation to sleeping and waking.
- Effect of standard rest periods on convalescent preterm infants.
- Neural ensemble coding of satiety states.
- Role of gonadotropin-releasing hormone pulse frequency in differential regulation of gonadotropins in the gilt.