Subject Areas on Research
- A thioesterase bypasses the requirement for exogenous fatty acids in the plsX deletion of Streptococcus pneumoniae.
- Acyl carrier protein-specific 4'-phosphopantetheinyl transferase activates 10-formyltetrahydrofolate dehydrogenase.
- Chasing acyl carrier protein through a catalytic cycle of lipid A production.
- Preliminary X-ray diffraction studies of acyl carrier protein from Escherichia coli.
- Rapid determination of protein folds using residual dipolar couplings.
- Sensing Mitochondrial Acetyl-CoA to Tune Respiration.