Subject Areas on Research
- Adenine and adenosine are toxic to human lymphoblast mutants defective in purine salvage enzymes.
- Crystal structures of adenine phosphoribosyltransferase from Leishmania donovani.
- Crystallization of the purine salvage enzyme adenine phosphoribosyltransferase.
- Kinetic mechanism of adenine phosphoribosyltransferase from Leishmania donovani.
- Purine reutilization and synthesis de novo in APRT deficient long-term lymphocyte lines.
- Purine reutilization and synthesis de novo in long-term human lymphocyte cell lines deficient in adenine phosphoribosyltransferase activity.
- Purine synthesis and excretion in mutants of the WI-L2 human lymphoblastoid line deficient in adenosine kinase (AK) and adenine phosphoribosyltransferase (APRT).
- Purine toxicity in human lymphoblasts.