Subject Areas on Research
- A snapshot of children's postoperative tonsillectomy outcomes at home.
- Facial nerve palsy: a complication following anaesthesia in a child with Treacher Collins syndrome.
- Outcomes in children under 12 months of age undergoing adenotonsillectomy for sleep-disordered breathing.
- Postoperative Pain Management in Children of Hispanic Origin: A Descriptive Cohort Study.
- Predictors of Complications of Tonsillectomy With or Without Adenoidectomy in Hospitalized Children and Adolescents in the United States, 2001-2010: A Population-Based Study.
- The role of adenotonsillectomy in graft-versus-host disease.
- Tonsillectomies and respiratory complications in children: A look at pre-op polysomnography risk factors and post-op admissions.