Subject Areas on Research
- Computational Immune Monitoring Reveals Abnormal Double-Negative T Cells Present across Human Tumor Types.
- HIV infection is active and progressive in lymphoid tissue during the clinically latent stage of disease.
- Human nasopharyngeal-associated lymphoreticular tissues. Functional analysis of subepithelial and intraepithelial B and T cells from adenoids and tonsils.
- Pathologic quiz case. Adenovirus infection of the adenoids.
- Spatial organisation of microbiota in quiescent adenoiditis and tonsillitis.
- Upper airway reconstruction using long-range optical coherence tomography: Effects of airway curvature on airflow resistance.
- Validation of an outcomes instrument for tonsil and adenoid disease.