Subject Areas on Research
- "Reverse-figure 3" sign in duodenal adenocarcinoma arising in a villous adenoma: radiographic demonstration.
- 2002 E. Mead Johnson Award for Research in Pediatrics Lecture: the molecular biology of the anemia of chronic disease: a hypothesis.
- A Longitudinal Study of Adenoma Detection Rate in Gastroenterology Fellowship Training.
- A Novel Electronic Medical Record-Based Workflow to Measure and Report Colonoscopy Quality Measures.
- A Polyp Worth Removing: A Paradigm for Measuring Colonoscopy Quality and Performance of Novel Technologies for Polyp Detection.
- A case study comparing the relative benefit of optimizing beam weights, wedge angles, beam orientations and tomotherapy in stereotactic radiotherapy of the brain.
- A randomized trial of aspirin to prevent colorectal adenomas in patients with previous colorectal cancer.
- A wolf in sheep's clothing: a non-functioning islet cell tumor of the pancreas masquerading as a microcystic (serous cystic) adenoma.
- Aberrant alternative splicing of thyroid hormone receptor in a TSH-secreting pituitary tumor is a mechanism for hormone resistance.
- Abnormal parathyroid glands: high-resolution MR imaging.
- Adenoma of the retinal pigment epithelium simulating a juxtapapillary choroidal neovascular membrane.
- Adenoma recurrences after resection of colorectal carcinoma: results from the Southwest Oncology Group 9041 calcium chemoprevention pilot study.
- Adenoma-like adenocarcinoma: a subtype of colorectal carcinoma with good prognosis, deceptive appearance on biopsy and frequent KRAS mutation.
- Adenomas induced by polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in strain A/J mouse lung correlate with time-integrated DNA adduct levels.
- Adnexal masses: MR imaging observations at 1.5 T, with US and CT correlation.
- Adrenal masses: characterization with T1-weighted MR imaging.
- Angiographic ablation of mediastinal parathyroid adenoma.
- Are metaplasias in colorectal adenomas truly metaplasias?
- Aspirin for the chemoprevention of colorectal adenomas: meta-analysis of the randomized trials.
- Atypical antipsychotics and pituitary neoplasms in the WHO database.
- Atypical pituitary adenoma: a clinicopathologic case series.
- Atypical tubule hyperplasia and renal tubule tumors in conventional rats on 90-day toxicity studies.
- Baseline Colonoscopy Findings Associated With 10-Year Outcomes in a Screening Cohort Undergoing Colonoscopy Surveillance.
- Benign adrenal lesions mimicking malignancy on MR imaging: report of two cases.
- Biochemical and ultrastructural differences between muco-epidermoid and carcinoid tumors of the bronchus.
- Biology of hepatocellular neoplasia in the mouse. I. Histogenesis of safrole-induced hepatocellular carcinoma.
- Biology of hepatocellular neoplasia in the mouse. II. Sequential enzyme histochemical analysis of BALB/c mouse liver during safrole-induced carcinogenesis.
- Biology of hepatocellular neoplasia in the mouse. III. Electron microscopy of safrole-induced hepatocellular adenomas and hepatocellular carcinomas.
- Bone morphogenetic protein-6 is a marker of serous acinar cell differentiation in normal and neoplastic human salivary gland.
- CT in the diagnosis of primary aldosteronism: sensitivity in 29 patients.
- Can Texture Analysis Be Used to Distinguish Benign From Malignant Adrenal Nodules on Unenhanced CT, Contrast-Enhanced CT, or In-Phase and Opposed-Phase MRI?
- Carcinoma of the parathyroid gland: a 30-year experience.
- Case records of the Massachusetts General Hospital. Weekly clinicopathological exercises. Case 18-2004. A 61-year-old man with rectal bleeding and a 2-cm mass in the rectum.
- Cause, Epidemiology, and Histology of Polyps and Pathways to Colorectal Cancer.
- Characteristics of missed or interval colorectal cancer and patient survival: a population-based study.
- Characterization and pathogenesis of anemia in glycogen storage disease type Ia and Ib.
- Characterization of adrenal lesions: comparison of 2D and 3D dual gradient-echo MR imaging at 3 T--preliminary results.
- Circadian rhythms for calcium, inorganic phosphorus, and parathyroid hormone in primary hyperparathyroidism: functional and practical considerations.
- Circulating levels of inflammatory cytokines and risk of colorectal adenomas.
- Clear cell change in colonic tubular adenoma and corresponding colonic clear cell adenocarcinoma is associated with an altered mucin core protein profile.
- Colorectal ornithine decarboxylase activity in human mucosa and tumors: elevation of enzymatic activity in distal mucosa.
- Comparative effectiveness of i-SCAN™ and high-definition white light characterizing small colonic polyps.
- Complementary nature of radiotracer parathyroid imaging and intraoperative parathyroid hormone assays in the surgical management of primary hyperparathyroid disease: case report and review.
- Concurrent sporadic parathyroid adenoma and carcinoma.
- Conditional expression of the mutant Ki-rasG12C allele results in formation of benign lung adenomas: development of a novel mouse lung tumor model.
- Constrained customization of non-coplanar beam orientations in radiotherapy of brain tumours.
- Conventional external beam radiotherapy for central nervous system malignancies.
- Criteria for the diagnosis of dysplasia by endoscopic optical coherence tomography.
- Current Approaches in the Management of Hepatic Adenomas.
- Cushing's disease caused by an ectopic pituitary adenoma within the sphenoid sinus.
- Cushing's disease. A review.
- Cystic lesions of the pancreas: selection criteria for operative and nonoperative management in 209 patients.
- Deep Learning Computer-aided Polyp Detection Reduces Adenoma Miss Rate: A United States Multi-center Randomized Tandem Colonoscopy Study (CADeT-CS Trial).
- Depressive symptoms and prospective incidence of colorectal cancer in women.
- Detection of APC mutations in fecal DNA from patients with colorectal tumors.
- Detection of proximal colorectal cancers through analysis of faecal DNA.
- Diagnostic criteria for degenerative, inflammatory, proliferative nonneoplastic and neoplastic liver lesions in medaka (Oryzias latipes): consensus of a National Toxicology Program Pathology Working Group.
- Differential gene expression profiling of aggressive and nonaggressive follicular carcinomas.
- Disparities in care.
- Divergent effects of forskolin on 3',5' cyclic adenosine monophosphate production and parathyroid hormone secretion.
- Dual-energy multidetector CT for the characterization of incidental adrenal nodules: diagnostic performance of contrast-enhanced material density analysis.
- Ductal epithelial proliferations of the breast: a biological continuum? Comparative genomic hybridization and high-molecular-weight cytokeratin expression patterns.
- Effect of a deep-learning computer-aided detection system on adenoma detection during colonoscopy (CADe-DB trial): a double-blind randomised study.
- Effect of echo time pair selection on quantitative analysis for adrenal tumor characterization with in-phase and opposed-phase MR imaging: initial experience.
- Effect of synthetic thymic and pineal peptides on biomarkers of ageing, survival and spontaneous tumour incidence in female CBA mice.
- Epidermal growth factor receptor as a novel molecular target for aggressive papillary tumors in the middle ear and temporal bone.
- Extreme hypercalcemia and electrocardiographic changes.
- Fellowship Colonoscopy Training and Preparedness for Independent Gastroenterology Practice.
- Female adnexal tumor of probable Wolffian origin with multiple recurrences over 16 years.
- Fine-needle aspiration biopsy of Hurthle cell lesions of the thyroid gland: A cytomorphologic study of 139 cases with statistical analysis.
- Five-year colon surveillance after screening colonoscopy.
- Flat pattern of nephrogenic adenoma: previously unrecognized pattern unveiled using PAX2 and PAX8 immunohistochemistry.
- Function in athymic nude mice of parathyroid heterografts from patients with primary hyperparathyroidism and secondary hyperparathyroidism.
- Gamma Knife radiosurgery as a primary surgical treatment for hypersecreting pituitary adenomas.
- Gastric lesions in patients with autoimmune metaplastic atrophic gastritis (AMAG) in a tertiary care setting.
- Gastrin-releasing peptide gene expression in developing, hyperplastic, and neoplastic human thyroid C-cells.
- Gene expression profiling of differentiated thyroid neoplasms: diagnostic and clinical implications.
- Genetic Colorectal Cancer and Adenoma Risk Variants Are Associated with Increasing Cumulative Adenoma Counts.
- Hemorrhagic adrenal adenoma simulating myelolipoma: CT evaluation.
- Hepatocellular carcinoma in glycogen storage disease type Ia: a case series.
- High success rate of repeat colonoscopy with standard endoscopes in patients referred for prior incomplete colonoscopy.
- High-Risk Adenomas at Screening Colonoscopy Remain Predictive of Future High-Risk Adenomas Despite an Intervening Negative Colonoscopy.
- Histochemical localization of Statin--a non-proliferation-specific nuclear protein--in nuclei of normal and abnormal human thyroid tissue.
- Histogenesis of dieldrin and DDT-induced hepatocellular carcinoma in Balb/c mice.
- Hyperparathyroidism in high-risk surgical patients: evaluation with double-phase technetium-99m sestamibi imaging.
- Hypokalemia associated with hyperparathyroidism in pregnancy.
- Immediate laparoscopic adrenalectomy versus observation: cost evaluation for incidental adrenal lesions with atypical imaging characteristics.
- Immunohistochemical distinction of follicular thyroid adenomas and follicular carcinomas.
- Immunohistochemical expression of retinoid X receptor isoforms in human pituitaries and pituitary adenomas.
- Impact of 25-hydroxyvitamin D deficiency on perioperative parathyroid hormone kinetics and results in patients with primary hyperparathyroidism.
- Impact of Artificial Intelligence on Colonoscopy Surveillance After Polyp Removal: A Pooled Analysis of Randomized Trials.
- Increased expression of programmed death ligand 1 (PD-L1) in human pituitary tumors.
- Increased rectal microbial richness is associated with the presence of colorectal adenomas in humans.
- Increased ubiquitin immunoreactivity in hepatocellular carcinomas and precancerous lesions of the liver.
- Index of suspicion.
- Indications for and the technique of local resection of tumors of the papilla of Vater.
- Initial experience with intraoperative PTH determinations in the surgical management of 130 consecutive cases of primary hyperparathyroidism.
- Intestinal tumorigenesis is suppressed in mice lacking the metalloproteinase matrilysin.
- Intra-operative MR guidance during trans-sphenoidal pituitary resection: preliminary results.
- LOCALIZATION OF IMMUNOGLOBULINS IN CHRONIC THYROIDITIS.
- Langerhans cell histiocytosis presenting as a thyroid gland mass.
- Laparoscopic adrenalectomy for pheochromocytoma. A comparison to aldosteronoma and incidentaloma.
- Lipid-poor adenomas on unenhanced CT: does histogram analysis increase sensitivity compared with a mean attenuation threshold?
- Local ampullary resection with careful intraoperative frozen section evaluation for presumed benign ampullary neoplasms.
- Loss of KAI1 expression in the progression of colorectal cancer.
- Loss of Lrig1 leads to expansion of Brunner glands followed by duodenal adenomas with gastric metaplasia.
- Loss of PTPRM associates with the pathogenic development of colorectal adenoma-carcinoma sequence.
- Loss of carbamoyl phosphate synthetase I in small-intestinal adenocarcinoma.
- MGMT immunoexpression in silent subtype 3 pituitary adenomas: possible therapeutic implications.
- MR evaluation of adrenal masses at 1.5 T.
- MR imaging of abnormal parathyroid glands.
- MR imaging with surface coils in primary hyperparathyroidism.
- MRI with surface coils for parathyroid tumors: preliminary investigation.
- Malignant syringoma of the eyelid.
- Menorrhagia in patients with type I glycogen storage disease.
- Methylation of the thyroid-stimulating hormone receptor gene in epithelial thyroid tumors: a marker of malignancy and a cause of gene silencing.
- Molecular characterization of mucosal adherent bacteria and associations with colorectal adenomas.
- Molecular signatures of thyroid follicular neoplasia.
- Mucinous cystic tumor of the pancreas: an analysis of FNA characteristics with an emphasis on the spectrum of malignancy associated features.
- Nano-architectural alterations in mucus layer fecal colonocytes in field carcinogenesis: potential for screening.
- National trends, complications, and outcomes following transsphenoidal surgery for Cushing's disease from 1993 to 2002.
- Neo-angiogenesis and the premalignant micro-circulatory augmentation of early colon carcinogenesis.
- Non-alcoholic fatty liver diseases and risk of colorectal neoplasia.
- Normal menstruation and pregnancy in a patient with Nelson's syndrome.
- Numerical simulations of ethacrynic acid transport from precorneal region to trabecular meshwork.
- Obesity-related parameters and colorectal adenoma development.
- Oncogenic lncRNA downregulates cancer cell antigen presentation and intrinsic tumor suppression.
- Osteoporosis followed by primary hyperparathyroidism. A reason for continued vigilance.
- Pancreatic microcystic adenoma presenting with acute hemoperitoneum: CT diagnosis.
- Parathyroid histopathology: is it of any value today?
- Parathyroid hormone secretion from dispersed human hyperparathyroid cells: increased secretion in cells from hyperplastic glands versus adenomas.
- Patient, Physician, and Procedure Characteristics Are Independently Predictive of Polyp Detection Rates in Clinical Practice.
- Personalisation of colorectal cancer screening.
- Pituitary adenoma presenting as facial pain: report of two cases and review of the literature.
- Pituitary adenomas: the effect of gamma knife radiosurgery on tumor growth and endocrinopathies.
- Pituitary microadenoma and primary lymphoma of brain associated with hypothalamic invasion.
- Plasma thrombopoietic activity in humans with normal and abnormal platelet counts.
- Polypoid lesions of the gallbladder: diagnosis and followup.
- Positron emission tomography with 2-deoxy-2-[(18)F]fluoro-D-glucose for evaluating local and distant disease in patients with cervical cancer.
- Prediction of Polyp Pathology Using Convolutional Neural Networks Achieves "Resect and Discard" Thresholds.
- Preneoplastic and neoplastic lesions of rat hereditary renal cell tumors express markers of proximal and distal nephron.
- Preoperative endocrine tumor localization utilizing a cost-effective approach.
- Prevalence of the polar vessel sign in parathyroid adenomas on the arterial phase of 4D CT.
- Primary hyperaldosteronism in pregnancy.
- Prospective phase I trial of conservative management of low rectal lesions.
- Qualifiers of atypia in the cytologic diagnosis of thyroid nodules are associated with different Afirma gene expression classifier results and clinical outcomes.
- Quantitative analysis of the calcium-sensing receptor messenger RNA in parathyroid adenomas.
- Quantitative laser scanning confocal autofluorescence microscopy of normal, premalignant, and malignant colonic tissues.
- Rare codons capacitate Kras-driven de novo tumorigenesis.
- Real-time automatic detection system increases colonoscopic polyp and adenoma detection rates: a prospective randomised controlled study.
- Recommendations for Follow-up Colonoscopy After Polypectomy.
- Rectal mucosal ornithine decarboxylase activity is not a useful marker of risk for colorectal neoplasia.
- Recurrent blepharoptosis secondary to a pituitary tumor.
- Regulator of G protein signaling 5 is highly expressed in parathyroid tumors and inhibits signaling by the calcium-sensing receptor.
- Risk of colorectal neoplasm in patients with acromegaly and its relationship with serum growth hormone levels.
- STT3A, C1orf24, TFF3: putative markers for characterization of follicular thyroid neoplasms from fine-needle aspirates.
- Scanning laser polarimetry with enhanced corneal compensation for detection of axonal loss in band atrophy of the optic nerve.
- Screening Colonoscopy Findings Are Associated With Noncolorectal Cancer Mortality.
- Single- and Multi-Fraction Stereotactic Radiosurgery Dose Tolerances of the Optic Pathways.
- Spectroscopic optical coherence tomography for classification of colorectal cancer in a mouse model.
- Speedometer for withdrawal time monitoring during colonoscopy: a clinical implementation trial.
- Successful localization of parathyroid adenomas by magnetic resonance imaging.
- Surgical treatment of primary hyperaldosteronism.
- Surgical validation of angiographic studies of renal lesions.
- TBR-760, a Dopamine-Somatostatin Compound, Arrests Growth of Aggressive Nonfunctioning Pituitary Adenomas in Mice.
- Targeting PD-L1 Initiates Effective Antitumor Immunity in a Murine Model of Cushing Disease.
- Tea consumption, apoptosis, and colorectal adenomas.
- Ten or More Cumulative Lifetime Adenomas Are Associated with Increased Risk for Advanced Neoplasia and Colorectal Cancer.
- Terminal ileum intubation is not associated with colonoscopy quality measures.
- Testosterone-producing adrenal adenoma in a woman with normal urinary 17-ketosteroid levels.
- The clinical importance of parathyroid atypia: is long-term surveillance necessary?
- The complementary roles of fast spin-echo MR imaging and double-phase 99m Tc-sestamibi scintigraphy for localization of hyperfunctioning parathyroid glands.
- The effect of chronic progressive nephropathy on the incidence of renal tubule cell neoplasms in control male F344 rats.
- The genome-wide mutational landscape of pituitary adenomas.
- The management of tumors of the ampulla of Vater by local resection.
- The role of circulating N-terminal parathyroid hormone fragments in the early postparathyroid adenomectomy period.
- The small abnormal parathyroid gland is increasingly common and heralds operative complexity.
- Thymosin fraction 5 inhibits the proliferation of the rat neuroendocrine MMQ pituitary adenoma and C6 glioma cell lines in vitro.
- Thyroid neoplasia following irradiation for medulloblastoma: report of two cases.
- Thyrotropin receptor mutations in thyroid diseases.
- Transcriptional profiling reveals distinct classes of parathyroid tumors in PHPT.
- Transient hypoadrenalism after transsphenoidal pituitary surgery for Cushing's disease may not predict long-term cure.
- Treatment patterns and costs associated with sessile colorectal polyps.
- Trefoil factor 3 immunohistochemical characterization of follicular thyroid lesions from tissue microarray.
- Tubular adenomas of the breast: imaging findings with histologic correlation.
- Two Extraordinary Sellar Neuronal Tumors: Literature Review and Comparison of Clinicopathologic Features.
- Ultrasound of the thyroid and parathyroid glands.
- Widely metastatic atypical pituitary adenoma with mTOR pathway STK11(F298L) mutation treated with everolimus therapy.
- p53 status in spontaneous and dimethylnitrosamine-induced renal cell tumors from rats.