Subject Areas on Research
- Detection of Multiple Respiratory Viruses Associated With Mortality and Severity of Illness in Children.
- Direct RNA sequencing reveals m6A modifications on adenovirus RNA are necessary for efficient splicing.
- Disseminated Adenovirus Infection After Combined Liver-Kidney Transplantation.
- Etiology of pediatric fever in western Kenya: a case-control study of falciparum malaria, respiratory viruses, and streptococcal pharyngitis.
- Pathologic quiz case. Adenovirus infection of the adenoids.
- Recombinant leukocyte A interferon for the treatment of serious viral infections after marrow transplant: a phase I study.
- Refractory adenovirus infection after simultaneous kidney-pancreas transplantation: successful treatment with intravenous ribavirin and pooled human intravenous immunoglobulin.
- Respiratory viral infections in lung transplant recipients: radiologic findings with clinical correlation.