Subject Areas on Research
- ATM signals to TSC2 in the cytoplasm to regulate mTORC1 in response to ROS.
- Ciba-Geigy award for outstanding research. Regulation of adrenergic receptor function by phosphorylation.
- Deletion of CaMKK2 from the liver lowers blood glucose and improves whole-body glucose tolerance in the mouse.
- Epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG), a green tea polyphenol, stimulates hepatic autophagy and lipid clearance.
- Leptin therapy in insulin-deficient type I diabetes.
- Re-patterning of skeletal muscle energy metabolism by fat storage-inducing transmembrane protein 2.
- Testosterone regulation of Akt/mTORC1/FoxO3a signaling in skeletal muscle.
- [Stimulating effect of schizophrenic patients' plasma on the cellular incorportation of tryptophan in vitro].