Subject Areas on Research
- Adenylosuccinate Is an Insulin Secretagogue Derived from Glucose-Induced Purine Metabolism.
- Evidence that Blastocladiella emersonii zoospore maintenance factor is a sulfhydryl group-containing cyclic ribotide.
- Inhibition of adenylosuccinate lyase by L-alanosyl-5-aminoimidazole-4-carboxylic acid ribonucleotide (alanosyl-AICOR).
- Metabolism of threo-beta-fluoroaspartate by H4 cells. Inhibition of adenylosuccinate lyase by fluoro analogs of its substrates.
- Purification of adenylosuccinate lyase from rat skeletal muscle by a novel affinity column. Stabilization of the enzyme, and effects of anions and fluoro analogues of the substrate.