Subject Areas on Research
- Adding Dynamic Biomolecule Signaling to Hydrogel Systems via Tethered Photolabile Cell-Adhesive Proteins.
- Anti-adhesive bioresorbable elastomer-coated composite hernia mesh that reduce intraperitoneal adhesions.
- Application of fibrin glue to damaged bladder mucosa in a case of BK viral hemorrhagic cystitis.
- Barnacle Cement as Surface Anchor for "Clicking" of Antifouling and Antimicrobial Polymer Brushes on Stainless Steel.
- Characterization of the adhesive plaque of the barnacle Balanus amphitrite: amyloid-like nanofibrils are a major component.
- Chemically Orthogonal Protein Ligation Domains for Independent Control of Hydrogel Modification with Adhesive Ligands and Growth Factors.
- Compounds from silicones alter enzyme activity in curing barnacle glue and model enzymes.
- Confocal microscopy-based goniometry of barnacle cyprid permanent adhesive.
- Degradable Adhesives for Surgery and Tissue Engineering.
- Environmental exposures in elderly Canadians with Parkinson's disease.
- Gecko-Inspired Adhesives with Asymmetrically Tilting-Oriented Micropillars.
- In situ polymerized hydrogels for repairing scleral incisions used in pars plana vitrectomy procedures.
- Localization of Phosphoproteins within the Barnacle Adhesive Interface.
- Medical adhesive allergens: Retrospective analysis of cross-sectional data from the North American Contact Dermatitis Group, 2001-2018.
- Microvascular decompression for hemifacial spasm involving the vertebral artery: A modified effective technique using a gelatin sponge with a FuAiLe medical adhesive.
- Middle Meningeal Artery Embolization Using Combined Particle Embolization and n-BCA with the Dextrose 5% in Water Push Technique for Chronic Subdural Hematomas: A Prospective Safety and Feasibility Study.
- Neurophysiological intraoperative monitoring of the glossopharyngeal nerve: technical case report.
- Oxidase Activity of the Barnacle Adhesive Interface Involves Peroxide-Dependent Catechol Oxidase and Lysyl Oxidase Enzymes.
- Postoperative management of incidental durotomy in minimally invasive lumbar spinal surgery.
- Reinforcement and Fatigue of a Bioinspired Mineral-Organic Bioresorbable Bone Adhesive.
- Strong, Tough, Stretchable, and Self-Adhesive Hydrogels from Intrinsically Unstructured Proteins
- The role of adhesive receptor patterns on cell transport in complex microvessels.