Subject Areas on Research
- Adjuvant hormonal therapy use among insured, low-income women with breast cancer.
- Biodistribution of O6-benzylguanine and its effectiveness against human brain tumor xenografts when given in polyethylene glycol or cremophor-EL.
- Chemotherapy is useful in the treatment of gliomas. Discussant.
- Cinaciguat, a soluble guanylate cyclase activator: results from the randomized, controlled, phase IIb COMPOSE programme in acute heart failure syndromes.
- Four-cycle high-dose therapy with hematopoietic support for metastatic breast cancer: no improvement in outcomes compared with single-course high-dose therapy.
- Long-term follow-up of a phase II trial studying a weekly doxorubicin-based multiple drug adjuvant therapy for stage II node-positive carcinoma of the breast.
- Medication-induced performance deficits: analgesics and narcotics.
- Observed patient compliance with a structured outpatient bladder retraining program.
- Pharmacologically augmented S-nitrosylated hemoglobin improves recovery from murine subarachnoid hemorrhage.
- Self-efficacy for coping with symptoms moderates the relationship between physical symptoms and well-being in breast cancer survivors taking adjuvant endocrine therapy.
Keywords of People