Subject Areas on Research
- Assessment of a Chemotherapy Response Score (CRS) System for Tubo-Ovarian High-Grade Serous Carcinoma (HGSC).
- Neural entrapment during uterosacral ligament suspension: an anatomic study of female cadavers.
- Pelvic normal tissue contouring guidelines for radiation therapy: a Radiation Therapy Oncology Group consensus panel atlas.
- Perforated uterus with displacement of intrauterine device.
- Sensory nerve injury after uterosacral ligament suspension.
- The prognostic significance of positive peritoneal cytology and adnexal/serosal metastasis in stage IIIA endometrial cancer.
Keywords of People