Subject Areas on Research
- Adnexal Masses in Pregnancy.
- Adnexal masses: MR imaging observations at 1.5 T, with US and CT correlation.
- Laparoendoscopic single-site surgery in patients with benign adnexal disease: a comparative study.
- Management of a persistent adnexal mass in pregnancy: what is the ideal surgical approach?
- Management of adnexal mass.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Residents Can Accurately Classify Benign Ovarian Tumors Using the International Ovarian Tumor Analysis Rules.
- Pediatric and adolescent gynecologic laparoscopy.
- Predictors of clinical outcomes in the laparoscopic management of adnexal masses.
- The nature of the intraperitoneal exudate associated with infertility: peritoneal fluid and serum lysozyme activity.
Keywords of People