Subject Areas on Research
- Access to health care for adolescents.
- Adolescent and young adult oncology. Clinical practice guidelines in oncology.
- Adolescent nutrition: self-perceived deficiencies and needs of practitioners working with youth.
- Characteristics Associated with Confidential Consultation for Adolescents in Primary Care.
- Continued Supervision for the Common Pediatric Subspecialty Entrustable Professional Activities May Be Needed Following Fellowship Graduation.
- Hyperlipidemia in children and adolescents.
- ISPAD Clinical Practice Consensus Guidelines 2014. Microvascular and macrovascular complications in children and adolescents.
- Immunizations for preteens.
- Transition care: future directions in education, health policy, and outcomes research.
Keywords of People
- Chung, Richard Joonoh, Professor of Pediatrics, Duke Science & Society
- Wong, Charlene, Associate Professor of Pediatrics, Pediatrics, General Pediatrics and Adolescent Health