Subject Areas on Research
- Adrenocortical hyperplasia occurring with metastatic carcinoma of the prostate: report of a case exhibiting increased urinary aldosterone and glucocorticoid excretion.
- Medical management of adrenal cortical disease.
- Observations on a case of primary adrenocortical insufficiency in a dog.
- Pregnancy and adrenocortical function; endocrine studies of pregnancy occurring in two adrenal-deficient women.
- Quantitative evaluation of primary adrenal cortical deficiency in man.