Subject Areas on Research
- A woman with too much facial hair. Evaluating the possibility of attenuated 21-hydroxylase deficiency in hirsutism.
- Adrenal hypoplasia congenita with phenotypic features suggestive of neurofibromatosis type 1 among three African-American brothers.
- Epidemiology of 21-hydroxylase deficiency in Singapore.
- Insights into causes of sexual ambiguity.
- Majority of females with a life-long experience of CAH and parents do not consider females with CAH to be intersex.
- Organic affective disorder in a patient with congenital adrenal hyperplasia.
- Severe Salt-Losing 3β-Hydroxysteroid Dehydrogenase Deficiency: Treatment and Outcomes of HSD3B2 c.35G>A Homozygotes.
- Targeted disruption of the mouse gene encoding steroidogenic acute regulatory protein provides insights into congenital lipoid adrenal hyperplasia.