Subject Areas on Research
- A woman with too much facial hair. Evaluating the possibility of attenuated 21-hydroxylase deficiency in hirsutism.
- Adrenal hypoplasia congenita with phenotypic features suggestive of neurofibromatosis type 1 among three African-American brothers.
- Insights into causes of sexual ambiguity.
- Organic affective disorder in a patient with congenital adrenal hyperplasia.
- Targeted disruption of the mouse gene encoding steroidogenic acute regulatory protein provides insights into congenital lipoid adrenal hyperplasia.