Subject Areas on Research
- "Before and after" diet advertisements escalate weight stigma.
- Arrow's concept of the health care consumer: a forty-year retrospective.
- Can we measure encoded exposure? Validation evidence from a national campaign.
- Editorial comment--Advertising strategies to increase the public knowledge of the warning signs of stroke.
- Free speech and snake oil.
- Recruitment of African-American pre-adolescent girls into an obesity prevention trial: the GEMS pilot studies.
- The hidden persuaders: subtle advertising in radiation oncology.
- Tobacco promotion and susceptibility to tobacco use among adolescents aged 12 through 17 years in a nationally representative sample.
Keywords of People