Subject Areas on Research
- Calmodulin mediated activation of acetyl-CoA carboxylase during aflatoxin production by Aspergillus parasiticus.
- Metabolism of aflatoxin B1, benzo[a]pyrene, and 1,2-dimethylhydrazine by cultured rat and human colon.
- Preparation and Analysis of Peanut Flour Used in Oral Immunotherapy Clinical Trials.
- Putative calmodulin-binding domains in aflatoxin biosynthesis-regulatory proteins.
- Requirement of Ca2+ for aflatoxin production: inhibitory effect of Ca2+ channel blockers on aflatoxin production by Aspergillus parasiticus NRRL 2999.
- Temporal Variation and Association of Aflatoxin B₁ Albumin-Adduct Levels with Socio-Economic and Food Consumption Factors in HIV Positive Adults.
- The MAL-ED study: a multinational and multidisciplinary approach to understand the relationship between enteric pathogens, malnutrition, gut physiology, physical growth, cognitive development, and immune responses in infants and children up to 2 years of age in resource-poor environments.