Subject Areas on Research
- A novel rapid test for detecting antibody responses to Loa loa infections.
- Evidence for human infection with an HTLV III/LAV-like virus in Central Africa, 1959.
- Logging concessions can extend the conservation estate for Central African tropical forests.
- Molecular ecology and natural history of simian foamy virus infection in wild-living chimpanzees.
- Origin of HIV-1 in the chimpanzee Pan troglodytes troglodytes.
- Polio--new challenges in 2006.
- States and their genetic consequences in central Africa.