Subject Areas on Research
- A population's higher-risk sexual behaviour is associated with its average sexual behaviour-An ecological analysis of subpopulations in Ethiopia, Kenya, South Africa, Uganda and the United States.
- Adverse childhood experiences, psychosocial well-being and cognitive development among orphans and abandoned children in five low income countries.
- Factors influencing malaria control policy-making in Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania
- Gendered movement ecology and landscape use in Hadza hunter-gatherers.
- Genomewide association study for determinants of HIV-1 acquisition and viral set point in HIV-1 serodiscordant couples with quantified virus exposure.
- Identifying barriers in the malaria control policymaking process in East Africa: insights from stakeholders and a structured literature review.
- Independent lineages of highly sulfadoxine-resistant Plasmodium falciparum haplotypes, eastern Africa.
- Low rates of child testing for HIV persist in a high-risk area of East Africa.
- Neurosurgery in East Africa: Innovations.
- Origin of HIV-1 in the chimpanzee Pan troglodytes troglodytes.
- Paleoclimate. Trans-Atlantic climate connections.
- Phylogeography of a Morphologically Cryptic Golden Mole Assemblage from South-Eastern Africa.
- Predictors of Burnout and Depression in Surgeons Practicing in East, Central, and Southern Africa.
- Pregnancy history and current use of contraception among women of reproductive age in Burundi, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania and Uganda: analysis of demographic and health survey data.
- Subsidising artemisinin-based combination therapy in the private retail sector.
- The Value of Information in Decision-Analytic Modeling for Malaria Vector Control in East Africa
- Treponema pallidum infection in the wild baboons of East Africa: distribution and genetic characterization of the strains responsible.