Subject Areas on Research
- A single-base deletion in the 3'-coding region of glycogen-debranching enzyme is prevalent in glycogen storage disease type IIIA in a population of North African Jewish patients.
- Global operating theatre distribution and pulse oximetry supply: an estimation from reported data.
- Global, regional, and national comparative risk assessment of 79 behavioural, environmental and occupational, and metabolic risks or clusters of risks, 1990-2015: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2015.
- Prevalence and causes of vision loss in North Africa and Middle East in 2015: magnitude, temporal trends and projections.
- Prevalence and causes of vision loss in North Africa and the Middle East: 1990-2010.
- RFLPs for linkage analysis in families with glycogen storage disease type III.
- Relationship between vitamin D knowledge and 25-hydroxyvitamin D levels amongst pregnant women.
- The politics of assessment: water and sanitation MDGs in the Middle East.