Subject Areas on Research
- A direct comparison of procedures for the detection of mycoplasma in tissue culture.
- A novel human cancer culture model for the study of prostate cancer.
- A single-tube screen for Salmonella and Shigella.
- Clinical comparison of an agar slide blood culture bottle with tryptic soy broth and a conventional blood culture bottle with supplemented peptone broth.
- Comparison of methods for recovery of Clostridium difficile from an environmental surface.
- Effect of pyridoxal on growth of nutritionally variant streptococci and other bacteria on sheep blood agar.
- Exposure to hyperbaric oxygen not beneficial for murine tetanus.
- Facilitation of robust growth of Prochlorococcus colonies and dilute liquid cultures by "helper" heterotrophic bacteria.
- Immunogold labeling of Hrp pili of Pseudomonas syringae pv. tomato assembled in minimal medium and in planta.
- Motility-indole-lysine-sulfide medium.
- Quantitative analysis of the spatiotemporal dynamics of a synthetic predator-prey ecosystem.
- Rapid method for permanent slide preparation of colonies in soft agar cultures.
- Serum dilution test for bactericidal activity. I. Selection of a physiologic diluent.
- Spiral gradient endpoint method compared to standard agar dilution for susceptibility testing of anaerobic gram-negative bacilli.
- The development of homologous skin-sensitizing antibodies in experimental thyroiditis.