Subject Areas on Research
- Continental-level population differentiation and environmental adaptation in the mushroom Suillus brevipes.
- Evolution of the bipolar mating system of the mushroom Coprinellus disseminatus from its tetrapolar ancestors involves loss of mating-type-specific pheromone receptor function.
- Evolution of the gene encoding mitochondrial intermediate peptidase and its cosegregation with the A mating-type locus of mushroom fungi.
- Frequent circumarctic and rare transequatorial dispersals in the lichenised agaric genus Lichenomphalia (Hygrophoraceae, Basidiomycota).
- Hybrid Genome Assembly and Gene Repertoire of the Root Endophyte Clitopilus hobsonii QYL-10 (Entolomataceae, Agaricales, Basidiomycetes).
- Major clades of Agaricales: a multilocus phylogenetic overview.
- Molecular characterization of TRP1, a gene coding for tryptophan synthetase in the basidiomycete Coprinus cinereus.
- Phylogenetic and biogeographic relationships of eastern Asian and eastern North American disjunct Suillus species (fungi) as inferred from nuclear ribosomal RNA ITS sequences.
- Phylogenetic relationships of agaric fungi based on nuclear large subunit ribosomal DNA sequences.
- Phylogeny of lichen- and non-lichen-forming omphalinoid mushrooms and the utility of testing for combinability among multiple data sets.
- Slow algae, fast fungi: exceptionally high nucleotide substitution rate differences between lichenized fungi Omphalina and their symbiotic green algae Coccomyxa.