Subject Areas on Research
- Decreased C'-1q protein concentration and agglutinating activity in agammaglobulinaemia syndromes: an inborn error reflected in the complement system.
- Identification of four classes of cell surface antigens appearing at gastrulation in sea urchin embryos.
- Immunoglobulin-mediated agglutination of and biofilm formation by Escherichia coli K-12 require the type 1 pilus fiber.
- Studies of human bone marrow treated with soybean lectin and sheep erythrocytes: stepwise analysis of cell morphology, phenotype and function.
- Surface antigens involved in interactions of embryonic sea urchin cells.
- Transfusion of Uncrossmatched Group O Erythrocyte-containing Products Does Not Interfere with Most ABO Typings.