Subject Areas on Research
- Alteration of human erythrocyte membrane properties by complement fixation.
- Cold agglutinins and cold-agglutinin disease.
- Cold hemagglutinin disease in the operating room.
- Influence of agglutinating antibody in experimental cryptococcal meningitis.
- NIH conference. Pathophysiology of immune hemolytic anemia.
- Role of complement in the pathophysiology of hematologic diseases.
- Studies on the in vivo effects of antibody. Interaction of IgM antibody and complement in the immune clearance and destruction of erythrocytes in man.
- The role of complement in the clearance of cold agglutinin-sensitized erythrocytes in man.